Tuesday, June 4, 2013

hip hop barber shop...sharing the love of Jesus

Please pray for Victor. Victor is a Latino dude who cut my hair at a local barbershop on Sunday. We talked rap and how I love rap with a good message behind it and how much that is lost nowadays. He agreed with me and told me of a rapper who talked about God. I was like man that's dope! And when I paid him for the haircut, I told him to keep the change and told him to take this: a tract--how it talks about Jesus and how He has changed my life. I told him to check it out and he said he would. Praise God. Please pray for his soul--that God would change his heart and have mercy upon Victor and save Him. Also, please continue to pray for those previously mentioned who have in their possession a tract with the Gospel of John. I firmly believe in the power of His Word, as God speaks through it. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment