Friday, May 24, 2013

Week 2? Wow.

Wow--it's already almost been 2 weeks since I took off from Detroit...

I just want to say how much I appreciate all your PRAYERS. PLEASE continue to pray for me as God is teaching me each day since I've been here--so many different things about me, about my faith in Him, and about what He wants from me here in So Cal.

I am realizing more and more each day that I truly need Him. Period. My flesh is weak..."Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."-Matthew 26:41

There is nothing good in me. I think we all know this as Christians--that we are all sinners--but it's something else to truly comprehend the amazing grace our God gives us when we call His name. The song by Hillsong: "Like an Avalanche" : "I find myself on my knees again, caught up in grace like an avalanche"...I am learning to fully trust God and not rely on my own strength to 'get by' each day or use my talents for my own glory--but to literally rely on God for everything--not just some aspects of my life. I NEED HIM to use the talents and gifts He has given me to plan these camps this summer, to be a true leader, and as I look towards what I will be doing career-wise. God belongs in every single aspect of my life.

12 3
 
1)Running spot #detroitmarathon             
2)How I get around:the trolley        
3)My office space: just put up these pics!!
 
I am  working on organization and planning of the camps so far hoping to manage social media and do interviews/videos as well to promote them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment