Friday, May 31, 2013

Prayer Requests

Hey guys:

God saves. I truly believe that His Word changes lives.

Read my post of "trolley life" to learn more of what God is showing me as I'm here--being intentional on giving out a tract at least once everywhere I go. This is all God, not me--I know I am broken--and need Him to give me the courage and strength and words to speak to do this.

Today, a man came up to me asking for change as I was walking to the office. He spoke broken English but we had a fun conversation. When I introduced myself, he told me he knew of a tall Charlie who was built and had a Mercedez. I told him I'm getting big as well and flexed my Filipino muscles. We laughed and enjoyed a moment. I only had a few cents on me but I gave him that, along with a tract. My hope is that God would use His Word to change Jerry's life. I looked back and saw him open it up :) I realized I had some fruit in my backpack so I turned back and gave him an apple and told him to promise me he'd read that...he told me"yes...I will learn".

Please pray for Jerry, Jamauree and his friend--the two dudes I mentioned in the "trolley life" post, two Spanish dudes, and a homeless family I ran to on Mission beach(didn't catch their names). These people all now own a tract with the gospel of John in them.

Prayer is real and I know Jesus says "Ask, and it will be given to you seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." -Matthew 7:7

on a mission. California. the glory is all God's!

No comments:

Post a Comment