Friday, May 31, 2013

Huddles

We visited the huddles (small groups) at two public high schools here in San Diego County. It was like going down memory lane for me--as the huddle ministry I helped start at Avondale High School (shout out to the Yellow Jackets!) for two years was where my second home was and where I truly grew in my faith. I was reminiscing at the times leading huddles at Avondale--and also was pumped at seeing these students listen to the Word of God being preached at one high school--and at the other--a faith-based pregnancy center guest speaker came in informing students on things needed to hear in our culture today. Our society is feeding us one message. We need to be on our guard, defending our faith, and giving the message of TRUTH to counter that!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment